Say goodbye to selfies and bad vacation photos!
On a custom photo safari you won’t just get a certified NYC tour guide and local showing you around, but a professional photographer snapping photos of you and your group — which are all yours to keep.
We offer a custom itinerary based on your interests on this private tour PLUS beautiful high resolution of your group to keep forever!
When booking, please let us know any must-see NYC tourist attractions/desired experience themes/interests we can tailor itineraries to. We know New York like the back of our hands, and will work with you to develop the tour of your dreams.
Please also note your group size and how many hours you’d like to explore for.Book now!
- Immersing yourself in Bushwick’s colorful street art and German brewery history
- Getting in touch with nature in Central or Prospect Park
- Seeing aerial NYC while strolling the High Line
- Exploring sites like the 9/11 Memorial, The Battery (with Statue of Liberty views), Brooklyn Bridge, City Hall, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Trinity Church from Lower Manhattan, where New York as we know it began in the 17th century
- Visiting the major sites of Midtown like St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central, Bryant Park, Times Square, the Chrysler Building and the New York Public Library with some hidden gems woven in
- Savoring a mix of historic and hipster bites in the gritty yet modish Lower East Side then walking over to Brooklyn via the Williamsburg Bridge
- Fusing local bites, booze, art and water views in the trendy Williamsburg neighborhood
- …and more!
- Knowledgeable, local guide/photographer
- Hotel pick-up via subway (upon request)
- Unlimited photos of you and your group
- Lunch (for those who book a guide for 6+ hours)
- A voucher for a free gift at B&H Photo
- New York taxes and fees
- Subway transfers
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
Price: $120 per hour, per group of up to three people (not per person). To add more people there is a nominal fee, which you will see when booking. Beautiful high resolution photography of your group is always included. Click here to see a sample gallery.
Bookings: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired date(s) and time to book this tour or use the “Book Now” link above.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 8 Beautiful Long Island Wineries You Need To Explore - March 13, 2017
- 12 Gorgeous NYC Drinks Your Instagram Followers Will Love - February 20, 2017
- 6 Unique NYC Cupcake Shops Not To Be Missed - January 30, 2017