Bushwick is NYC’s most up and coming neighborhood, gritty and passionate about experimental arts with vibrant street art, German #beer history, people watching opportunities, hipster shops and a melting pot of #culture. On this InstaWalk we’ll explore these themes, focusing on capturing great smartphone shots to grab the attention of your followers and enhance your following.
This tour takes you beyond the typical New York City sites to explore beyond the guidebook!Book now!
- A look at historic #architecture and German breweries from the 1800s in #Bushwick.
- Photos within #NYC’s largest outdoor art gallery.
- The chance to have a #beer in a historic 19th century brewery.
- A visit to a decadent raw #chocolate factory, including samples.
- The most #delicious taco you’ve ever savored in an authentic tortilla factory.
- A bite of #sweet goodness at a Mexican bakery that’s been open for 18+ years.
- Tasting of #local #rum made with 100% domestic ingredients.
Please note the route is subject to change
- Certified guide and photographer
- All tastings (aside for the rum on Saturdays only, though you’ll get 15% off)
- A printout full of iPhoneography tips and suggested apps, as well as a map of notable points for any #LaterGrams
- A voucher for a free gift at B&H Photo
- New York taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup
- Rum tastings (Saturdays only)
- Subway transfers (we’ll have one in this tour)
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
Time: 3 hours.
When: Select Saturdays.
Price: $75 per person.
Bookings: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired date(s) and time to book this tour or use the “Book Now” link above. This is a public tour. If you want to book it as a private tour please email us. Private tours can run daily. Prices start at $100 per hour, per group.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 12 Gorgeous NYC Drinks Your Instagram Followers Will Love - February 20, 2017
- 6 Unique NYC Cupcake Shops Not To Be Missed - January 30, 2017
- Transmitter Brewing Brings Delicious Farmhouse Beers To Queens - January 24, 2017